Low Cost 2, 4 and 6 AXIS Motion controllers
iCON-PC HMI and Motion Controller
Low Cost Precision Control
iCON PC Functionality:
Motion Controller 2, 4 and 6 axis synchronised.
- Each axis includes a high speed quadrature counter (100khz) with index input, a 12 bit +/-10V DAC output configurable to bipolar, unipolar and two speed.
- 16 isolated inputs.
- 16 0.4A monitored outputs.
- Inbuilt maintenance functions. Current monitoring up to 6A, Voltage and temperature monitoring.
- Option to increase to 4 or 6 servo axes.
- Option to add 8 x 2A PWM drivers and 4 x 2A static drivers for valves and other high power devices. Eliminates the need for relays.
- Inbuilt control and machine diagnostics.
- Option for 16 bit quad ADC for analog transducers.
HMI 7" touch screen or 12" optional. The screens run on Windows CE and offer a complete graphical user interface to the controllers processes.
- Design the part and name the part.
- Backgauge K factor calculations with developed length information.
- Backguge Retract and delay functions.
- Y1 and Y2, X1 and X2 , R and Z functions.
- Tooling files 20 punches and 20 dies.
- 1000 bend programs with 20 steps.
- Part numbers and part number searching.
- Bend sequence simulation.
- Power down position memory.
- Automatic calibration.
- Parts counter.
- Dwell timer.
- Upstroke timer for nut stop machines.
- Single side positioning of nut on nutstop machines.
"Management demand high quality work in the minimum time and that's what our iCON range of controllers offers", said Ralph Krantz, managing director of System Electronics. "
Our high resolution touch screens are designed to give the operator the facts and figures they need at their finger tips clearly, enabelling production to proceed as per spec."